All data processed in Campaign Burst are PIMS and GDPR Complaint (BS 10012+A1:2018)
As per clause 6.1.2 of BS 10012 + A1:2018, Data inventory and data flow is maintained for all data processed, which will help the client’s marketing campaign if there is any erasure request raised by the data subject
As per clause 18.104.22.168 of BS 10012 + A1:2018, a Data Protection Officer (DPO) has been appointed as Campaign Burst handles large volumes of Data (almost 1 million data in a year)
As per clause 22.214.171.124 of BS 10012 + A1:2018, all data collected and processed in Campaign Burst are under Fair, Lawful and Transparent processing. This will enable the client or the data controller to provide enough proofs and links to any GDPR claim by the data subject
As per clause 8.2.7 of BS 10012 + A1:2018, all data collected and processed in Campaign Burst are unique and fresh for each project as the data set created for a client will not be shared with the another client
Data We Collect
Campaignburst may collect or record personal data (basic) (e.g., name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number) which you voluntarily provide through forms on our Site, through social media, subscription to our email alerts, electronic mail you send to us, or through other means of communication between you and Campaignburst.
Campaignburst only collects personal data of a more sensitive nature (Governmental ID numbers, credit card details and account numbers) where it is appropriate or necessary for conducting business. This data will be collected, stored, accessed and processed in a secure manner.
Campaignburst may also collect general non-personal data pertaining to users of our sites, including IP addresses, source domain names, specific web pages, length of time spent, and pages accessed. This data is collected, among other things, to aggregate statistical data, facilitate system administration and improve the Site.
Campaignburst also collects, uses, and discloses identifiable data about individual contacts for Campaignburst 's customers (“Business Contact Data”) in the ordinary course of its business for managing and maintaining customer relationships. In particular, Campaignburst may obtain the following types of Business Contact data: name, address, invoice data including bank account data, and order data. Unless otherwise specified or prohibited, Campaignburst may share data with affiliates, business partners, service providers, subsidiaries or contractors who are required to provide you with services which you have requested from us.
Campaignburst may also post links to third party websites as a service to you. These third party websites are operated by companies that are outside of our control, and your activities at those third party websites will be governed by the policies and practices of those third parties. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third parties before disclosing any data, as we are not responsible for the privacy policies of those websites.
Campaignburst Employee Information:
We collect employee data only for legitimate business purposes, including:
- Carrying out obligations under employment contracts and employment, tax and benefits laws, and in connection with other working relationships or arrangement
- Employee communications, including development and training programs
- Managing employee compensation and performance
- Managing employee hiring (including background checks, references checks) and employee terminations
- Voluntarily obtaining employee personal data about family members, including emergency points of contact. Employee information on health, performance evaluations and other sensitive employee matters, whether it is stored manually or electronically, is accessible by other Campaignburst employees only if necessary with respect to legitimate human resource functions or issues. Additionally, employee personal/family information is never sold, leased, or rented to any third party. Campaignburst will obtain affirmative consent from an employee before using such employee's personal data for any purpose other than described above
- To those retained by Campaignburst as agents for the purposes of providing requested services to Campaignburst
- Where required pursuant to an applicable law, governmental or judicial order, law or regulation, or to protect the rights or property of Campaignburst
- Where the employee voluntarily provides personal data and the context makes it clear that such data will be provided to a third party.
Where human resource data is transferred from the EU to the US in the context of the employment relationship, Campaignburst will cooperate in investigations by and to comply with the advice of the appropriate EU authorities
If you wish to prevent cookies being set before you visit this website or most other websites, you can set your browser to block cookies. Most browsers allow you to do this in their settings.
If you would like to know more about cookies, please visit the ICO website.
Usage of Data
Campaignburst uses the data collected to provide you with services which you request and to improve our existing services and the content of our Site. When you contact Campaignburst, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues that you might be facing. Depending on the country in which you live, work or access our Site(s), your data may be retained for a reasonable time for use in future contact with you, or for future improvements to Campaignburst services. In the event the data you provide to us is an application for employment, that application will be held in accordance with our HR records management policy. You have the option to opt-out or opt-in for further communications from Campaignburst.
Campaignburst may also use or disclose your personal data when Campaignburst believes, in good faith, that such use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to
- (i) comply with law,
- (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements, or
- iii) protect the rights, property or safety of Campaignburst, Campaignburst’s users, or others. Campaignburst reserves the right to transfer and disclose your data if Campaignburst becomes involved in a business divestiture, change of control, sale, merger, or acquisition of all or a part of its business.
We use a number of third parties to process personal data on our behalf. These third parties have been carefully chosen and all of them comply with GDPR. Our third party data processors that are based in the USA are EU-U.S. Privacy Shield compliant.
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Salesforce.com and Zoho.com
The security of your personal data is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Campaignburst uses reasonable measures to safeguard personally identifiable data, which measures are appropriate to the type of data maintained, and follows applicable laws regarding safeguarding any such data under our control. In addition, in some areas of our Sites, Campaignburst may use encryption technology to enhance data privacy and help prevent loss, misuse, or alteration of the data under Campaignburst's control. Campaignburst also employs industry-standard measures and processes for detecting and responding to inappropriate attempts to breach our systems.
Data Protection Officer